How you'll expand Speakap's organic reach
You'll work very closely with a team of marketers (copywriter, web developer, video-marketer, graphic designer, SDRs). Your main responsibility is to optimize current marketing channels and constantly be in 'trial and error' mode to discover hidden possibilities, and we love this.
Here are a few things we envision you will lead and help with until we learn otherwise:
- Develop, execute, and refine a game-changing SEO strategy.
- Perform technical audits, website management, and implementation support.
- Produce advanced performance analysis, including ad hoc, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Understand all SEO ranking factors and suggest improvements.
- Build a robust SEO process to ensure new SEO requirements are identified and built into the content and product workflows.
- Communicate SEO performance across stakeholders and teams.
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics, and strategies.
- Take ownership of SEO management, including indexing, link building, and keyword research.
- Implement and manage a YouTube SEO strategy.
What you bring to the table
- 3-6 years of related work experience.
- Hands-on experience with SEO.
- Strong understanding of backlinks and how they contribute to organic performance.
- Experience in using tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Analytical, creative & digital-savvy.
- You know your way around Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights and inform campaign strategy and product development.
- Data literacy and enthusiasm for data-analytics that help drive company growth. Comfortable with large datasets spread over different platforms, analytics tools, and databases.
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from cross-functional teams.
- Experience in content marketing & video SEO.
- A questioning mind with a thirst for knowledge and a passion for problem-solving.
- Familiarity with the North American market (*)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: a growth mindset, charismatic, and emotionally intelligent.
- Knowledge of the latest developments and trends in SEO.
*We are also interested in candidates located in the US or Canada who can work in the EST time zone.
Pssst. One more thing
We want to be a hub for entrepreneurs and the extraordinary. When you join Speakap, you’re truly part of a community that invests in you. You meet people from all walks of life who not only have a seat at the table, but also a bold voice. If you're not afraid to bring your whole self to work every day, we want you. Tell us more about your vision and how you'll impact the business. We're all ears.
*Agencies should not respond to this vacancy