These are heady days at Speakap HQ.
Recently named amongst the fastest growing companies in Amsterdam, we’re staying true to that reputation and opening up a great new position for a Mid-Level UX Designer. If this appeals to your creative and critical thinking, then maybe you want to research the position below, add this job to your task flows, and wireframe an application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Translating functional requirements and user needs into wireframes and dynamic prototypes
- Signalling and mapping use cases for new and existing features
- Mapping and elaborating on points for improvement within the existing application
- Conducting user research and data analysis to validate design decisions
- Identify and research best-practices, techniques and patterns
At least 2 years of demonstrable experience in UX design and usability evaluation techniques for web and mobile applications
Minimum HBO-level education (or equivalent experience) in the Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design or similar areas
Demonstrate proficiency with wireframe/prototyping tools such as Sketch, Justinmind, Principle, Framer and similar
Familiar with UX methodologies and open-minded for new approaches. e.g Qualitative and Quantitative research , A/B Testing, Design Thinking, User-centered Design Process and Design Sprints
Knowledge of Design Systems and Atomic Design, including an understanding of responsive web design
Experience as a designer, working in an Agile team environment
Have a portfolio that clearly demonstrates your design skills, role within and the process that you’ve applied
Experience with UI animations or micro-interactions is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all your work
- Passionate about detail, best-practice design methodologies and technologies
- Work in a structured and efficient manner
- Show strong collaboration and teamwork experience
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
Launched in 2011, Speakap is a fast growing business application used by hundreds of clientsand hundreds of thousands of non-desk users every day. From small businesses to large enterprises in retail and hospitality, collaboration is happening everywhere. We currently have offices worldwide in New York, London, Amsterdam, Cologne, Brussels, Barcelona and Sao Paulo.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Speakap’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and most importantly a fun place to work!
Come do the best work of your life here at Speakap!
Up for the job?
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated, so please don’t bother.