How you'll help grow our customer base
You'll work very closely with a team of marketers (copywriter, web developer, video-marketer, graphic designer, SDRs) to grow our customer base. Your main responsibility is to optimize current marketing channels and constantly be in 'trial and error' mode to discover hidden possibilities, and we love this.
Here are a few things we envision you will lead and help with until we learn otherwise:
- Develop, execute, and refine a game-changing growth strategy.
- Establish marketing tactics and identify opportunities to expand Speakap's digital reach.
- Take the reigns of our paid channels budget and performance against targets.
- Execute creative acquisition campaigns across multiple paid and organic channels.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing and sales team to develop user journeys for these campaigns, including targeted creative propositions and landing pages.
- Optimize the performance of campaigns and share your knowledge across the business.
- Identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to our website, track and monitor the impact and cost-efficiency of the growth channels.
- Do lead generation via multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Own the customer journey and create content, campaigns, and workflows that take visitors from contact acquisition to retention.
What you bring to the table
- 3-6 years of work experience.
- Hands-on experience with SEA (Google Ads) & Paid Social (LinkedIn).
- Analytical, creative & digital savvy.
- You know your way around Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development.
- Data literacy and enthusiasm for data-analytics that help drive company growth. Comfortable with large datasets spread over different platforms, analytics tools, and databases.
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from cross-functional teams.
- Experience in growth hacking and marketing techniques like scraping.
- A questioning mind with a thirst for knowledge and a passion for problem-solving.
- Familiarity with the North American market (*)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: a growth mindset, charismatic, and emotionally intelligent.
*We are also interested in candidates from the US or Canada who can work in the EST time zone.
Pssst. One more thing
We want to be a hub for entrepreneurs and the extraordinary. When you join Speakap, you’re truly part of a community that invests in you. You meet people from all walks of life who not only have a seat at the table, but also a bold voice. If you're not afraid to bring your whole self to work every day, we want you. Tell us more about your vision and how you'll impact the business. We're all ears.
*Agencies should not respond to this vacancy