Is your sales experience as strong as the chili peppers that accompany Southwestern food? Do you know what it takes to close deals in large organizations? Whether it’s exploring opportunities together while enjoying a margarita and queso panela or going at super speeds if a company is ready to get started immediately - you’re on it! If so, you’re exactly the gem we’re looking for to set ground in the Southwest. You’re a people person by heart and know how to convince organizations in the Southwest of the added value of Speakap. So, what are you waiting for?!
We need someone with a lot of energy to acquire our largest customers and drive long term opportunities. You understand our target customers’ business objectives, and act as their trusted advisor for implementing Speakap most effectively. You will gather customer feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap.
As our Speakap Account Director you will be responsible for building on your European counterparts’ processes, and adapting these to meet the needs of the North American market. You have a natural ability to communicate effectively across multiple departments, time zones and customers.
If you’re an established sales professional that can shatter sales objectives and have a proven track record in providing SaaS and mobile solutions, let's keep talking.
- Have ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Foster new opportunities and relationships for Speakap through outbound efforts.
- Help educate customers on the value of Speakap throughout the adoption cycle.
- Navigate key decision makers and drive awareness of Speakap within organizations in a new market.
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Speakap teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal.
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers.
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, on-boarding, and technical inquiries.
- Collaborate and work with various members of the Marketing & Sales team to build strategic adoption plans for customers.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends.
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- 5+ years of Account Executive / Account Manager experience.
- Relevant sales experience preferably in a SaaS solutions ideally in HRTech, social or mobile communications platforms.
- Understand or have experience in working with industries in retail, hospitality, convenience, QSR, manufacturing or transportation.
- Leverage inbound lead flow and create new opportunities from personal prospecting efforts, utilizing contact, existing accounts and partners, being creative with sales tools provided.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations.
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively.
- Experience presenting to C-Suite and senior-level managers.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the sales/buying process.
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships.
- Ability to travel to accounts and conferences
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive.
- Minimum 4-year college degree required.
- You are available full-time.
- Live in a central business area of the US (think NYC, Chicago, San Francisco, etc.).
Some travel required.
Speakap has become one of the most successful mobile-engaged SaaS solutions for organizations with distributed employees. We’ve helped more than 300 customers across the globe to change the way they connect, develop and communicate with their workforce, and it’s only the beginning!
With our headquarters in Amsterdam and offices in Barcelona, Cologne, Brussels, Sao Paulo and most recently London, we’re growing into a truly global organization! Last year, we opened our New York office - if you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere!
Speakap is looking to hire highly-focused and deeply motivated professionals that enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, rewarding and transformative environment. Do you enjoy a challenge? Enjoy working with businesses from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment? Well HOT DAMN! Do we have a challenge for you!
Up for the job?
For questions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated, so please don’t bother.