We’ve been growing fast, and we’re looking forward to even more growth in the near future! That’s why we’re looking for someone who can keep up with all the exciting new colleagues that will be joining - someone who knows our business and our people.
As a Recruitment Officer, you’ll be responsible for the entire recruitment process from start to finish. This entails improving and accelerating the process and expanding employer brand.
- Focus on standardizing the recruitment process by, for example, developing standard interview questions, tightening feedback after applications, scoring forms and assessments, trainings for interviews, and using data analytics.
- Never lose sight of the values of the company culture during the recruitment process.
- Develop recruitment campaigns and career page (in collaboration with a web developer).
- Arrange appointments with applicants, enter them into the system, receive them at office.
- Works on the visibility of Speakap on channels such as LinkedIn and Honeypot as well as on important (recruitment/HR) events.
- Are happy to work for and with people.
- Have a minimum HBO bachelor's degree.
- Have assertive experience with project management, delivering work of high quality.
- Speak fluent Dutch and English.
Speakap is a secure and private platform that enables organizations of all sizes to reach and engage with their highly-valued frontline employees in order to deliver greater customer experiences and business value.
In the store, warehouse, kitchen, floor, production line, field or on the road… Speakap is always available, enabling communication and collaboration from any internet-connected device. From the head office to the frontline employee, and back again.
Speakap is currently used by more than 300 companies in 27 countries around the world. Market leaders such as IKEA, Rituals, Intercontinental Hotels, McDonald's and Hudson's Bay all engage smarter through Speakap.
Creating a committed and diverse workplace where we learn from each other is central to Speakap’s values. We welcome people with different backgrounds, experiences, qualities and perspectives. We offer a friendly and welcoming workplace and believe wholeheartedly in equal opportunities for everyone.
Up for the job?
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated, so please don’t bother.