Working Student - Commercial Operations
As Working Student - Commercial Operations, you will help out the Head of Commercial Operations. You will be the one person bringing structure to important Speakap documents to create clarity on our company's output.
Amongst others, you will work on the contracts that our current customers have with us and you will navigate your way through Salesforce to the management team how we as a company are doing.
Speakap has been growing quicker than the audience of a cat video: so you can expect your learning, development, and growth within the company to follow suit. You will have an important role within the team, as you are responsible for the technical support of all our customers. You like to improve current processes, and your input for improvement and change will be recognized and actioned by the rest of the company.
Some of your daily tasks
- You are the one person within Speakap who will know the details of agreements we have with our customers.
- You are the one that will structure all these agreements into one clear overview that everyone can find and understand.
- You support the wider commercial teams including marketing, customer success and sales by making clear what the processes and systems are that help our teams to execute faster and increase the quality of their output
- You work from raw data and help the Head of Commercial Operations translate that into simple action points and plans
- You come up with creative plans on how to develop our teams in commercial operations.
- Are fluent in Dutch and English
- Are a student
- Have extreme attention to detail
- Experience in data entry in Salesforce is a pre, but not a must
- Are a proactive team player who is highly organised, with a positive attitude
- Have strong communication and social skills
- Have technical proficiency in basic computer fundamentals
- Deal with (sensitive and/or personal) data with integrity and care
What we're offering you
- Lot's of freedom and flexibility with the option to work from home
- A travel allowance if you live more than 10 km from the office and you are coming to the office;
- Lunch and snacks if you are working from the office;
- Online and in person events;
- An international environment with colleagues from all over the world;
- A personal MacBook.