Support Desk Engineer
What you'll do
As the Support Desk Engineer, you will be the central point of contact for users, helping them make the most out of Speakap and answering their questions in Dutch and English.
Among others, you will be responsible for the maintenance and expansion of our knowledge center that enables users to find answers independently. Together with your team, you work hard to raise customer satisfaction to a higher level. This will be a big challenge as our customer base is continuously growing!
Speakap has been growing quicker than the audience of a cat video: so you can expect your learning, development, and growth within the company to follow suit. We anticipate your suggestions to improve current processes, and you can rest assured that your input will be recognized and taken very seriously.
- Are the point of contact for users of our platform (via telephone and email).
- Work within a ticket-based system to manage and maintain customer requests.
- Offer additional information about the management of the platform and application.
- Work closely with the Commercial, Technical Support, QA, and Development teams.
- Write bug reports and improvement reports.
- Troubleshoot technical problems together with the technical team.
- Document and publish answers to frequently asked questions.
- Investigate and solve 1st line technical problems.
- Perform regular system monitoring and reporting.
What you bring to the table
- You have an HBO/Bachelors Degree and at least one year of relevant work experience in online customer service.
- You're a proactive team player who is highly organized and demonstrates a positive attitude.
- You have strong communication and social skills in Dutch and English.
- You have technical proficiency in basic computer fundamentals.
- You're calm and can act effectively under time pressure and during customer contact.
- You can handle (sensitive and/or personal) data with integrity and care.
- You have an affinity with tech, knowledge of SQL, and have worked with databases before.
- Bonus points if you're familiar with the Zendesk and/or JIRA.