Senior Frontend Engineer
What you’ll do
As a frontend developer at Speakap, you work on various aspects of Speakap’s main web frontend, which is fully responsive. You also work on various, dedicated libraries such as our custom UI library and Design System.
Furthermore your will;
- Work in close collaboration with the team on new features and improving existing functionality.
- Always keep in mind security-, performance and maintenance aspects.
- Use your knowledge and experience in discussions about implementing UI strategies and reusable paterns.
Who you’ll be working with
You are part of our Frontend team. You will share knowledge and ideas within this team. On a daily basis you will work in on of our multidisciplinary feature teams.
What you bring to the table
You have a passion for the latest frontend development technologies and your have strong attraction to UI design and implementation. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and at least 6 years of experience in Frontend Development.
Further you have;
- Know-how between "getting it right" and "getting it done."
- Extensive and recent experience with:
- Source control (Git)
- Testing frameworks
- A thorough understanding of security concepts such as XSS and follow best practices when it comes to security
- Excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly colleagues
- A pleasant and open work environment
- The chance to help build an exciting new communication platform
- Regular drinks, quality lunches, a foosball table and the latest MacBook
- Plenty of room for your own ideas
- Opportunities for personal and professional development