Senior Frontend Engineer
What you’ll do
As a Frontend Engineer you are responsible for the creation and implementation jaw-dropping visual elements. Every day you work on improvements of our product, like design upgrades and new features.
Furthermore your will;
- Work on various aspects of Speakap’s main web frontend, which targets both desktop and mobile.
- Work on various smaller, dedicated applications for specific customer integrations, internal tools, (micro-)services, etc.
- Collaborate closely with the team to deploy new features and improve existing functionality.
- Maintain security, performance, no matter the circumstances.
- Play a vital role in discussions about architectural design, choice of technologies, and ways to approach the challenges.
Who you’ll be working with
You are part of our Frontend team. You will share knowledge and ideas within this team. On a daily basis you will work in on of our multidisciplinary feature teams.
What you bring to the table
You have a passion for the latest frontend development technologies and your have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You have at least 5 years of experience in Frontend Development.
Further you have;
- Know-how between "getting it right" and "getting it done."
- Extensive and recent experience with:
- TypeScript and modern ECMAScript features
- Source control (Git)
- Testing frameworks (Jest)
- Networking protocols and concepts such as HTTPS, WebSockets, and REST
- Continuous integrationA thorough understanding of security concepts such as XSS and follow best practices when it comes to security.
- Familiarity with GraphQL, server-side development using Node.js, Linux, other languages such as Java or PHP, or CSS and UX design.