Sales Development Representative - US
Speakap has become one of the most successful mobile-engaged SaaS solutions for organisations with distributed employees. We've helped more than 400 customers across the globe change the way they connect, develop and communicate with their workforce, and its only the beginning!
With our headquarters in Amsterdam and offices in New York and Cologne Germany, we're growing in so many ways! We're looking to hire highly focused and deeply motivated professionals that enjoy the challenge of working an a fast-paced, rewarding and transformative internation company.
If this all sounds like it would get you out of bed with that little extra pep in your step, then keep reading and get ready to tell us about you. We're looking for you!
It's going to take a big effort to enlighten and introduce organisations about our solution, so we're looking for a motivated sales Development Representative to help build our US Sales pipeline. You'll be responsible for driving the sales engine with prospective customers in a new market, from the ground up. If you enjoy a challenge, and working with businesses from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We're nice, we promise.
- Educate customers on the value of Speakap in a thoughtful way
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to new prospects, starting the conversation and nurturing the lead through a sales funnel
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing cold and warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Experiment with and implement social selling strategies including but not limited to; networking on LinkedIn, creating and sharing videos that showcase our products on YouTube, participating in prospect-saturated virtual communities/forums/social media groups
- Understand how to assess and listen to a customer's business needs and usage patterns and provide recommendations based on them
- Know how to research customers via various resources and can formulate a plan of action on how to win them
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Speakap buying cycle
- "Stay classy' when faced with rejection, and you project confidence and true understanding of the customers you are reaching out to
- Handle inbound customer communication and organise/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Can modulate your approach and style of communication to be most effective with divers and various customers and industries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, phone, email, and social media channels to generate new sales opportunities
- Report daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- 2 years of sales experience, preferably in B2B SaaS, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Proficiency with SalesForce and Outreach
- Strong communication skills via phone, email, social and video
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Located in North America, within Eastern Standard Time zone
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Experience using personalization-at-scale tools like ZoomInfo, Outreach, Gong, Linkedin
- Sales Navigator and Zoom