With over 100 employees we change how frontline and office workforces work together. We have high expectations, not only of our platform and it’s integrations, but also of the people we work with. We love working smart and having fun while building software people actually want to work with and helping our customers in making work and collaboration easier. This is what we did before at companies like Zalando, Atlassian and Heineken. No matter where you’re from, we hope you’ll bring and share your expertise and dedication. Together we’re Speakap.
Sales Development Representative - US
RemoteUnited States, New York, New YorkCommercial
Speakap has become one of the most successful mobile-engaged SaaS solutions for organisations with distributed employees. We've helped more than 500 customers across the globe change the way they connect, develop and communicate with their workforce, and it’s only the beginning!
With our headquarters in Amsterdam and offices in New York and Cologne, we're growing in so many ways! We're looking to hire highly focused and deeply motivated professionals that enjoy the challenge of working at a fast-paced, rewarding and transformative international company.
If this all sounds like it would get you out of bed with that little extra pep in your step, then keep reading and get ready to tell us about you. We're looking for you!
It's going to take a big effort to enlighten and introduce organizations about our solution, so we're looking for a motivated junior who is interested in a career in sales, and who can help build our US sales pipeline. You'll be responsible for driving the sales engine with prospective customers in a new market, from the ground up. Of course, you will receive continuous guidance from your superiors so you won't feel left in the dark. We highly encourage recent graduates or individuals new to the area of sales to apply! If you enjoy a challenge, and working with businesses from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We're nice, we promise.
What you'll do
Your main responsibility will be to source and qualify potential customers who can benefit from Speakap product and services.
Here are a few things we envision you will lead and help with until we learn otherwise:
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing cold and warm prospects and attracting new potential sales outlets.
- Experiment with and implement social selling strategies including but not limited to:
- Networking on LinkedIn, creating and sharing videos that showcase our products on YouTube.
- Participating in prospect-saturated virtual communities/forums/social media groups.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps when qualified.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Utilize Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, phone, email, and social media channels to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospect needs and suggest appropriate products/services, relaying pertinent information back to the team appropriately.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls with (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
What you bring to the table
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- 2 years of sales experience, preferably in B2B SaaS, with a history of exceeding lead targets.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Outreach.
- Strong communication skills via phone, email, social and video.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Located in North America, within the Eastern Standard Time zone.
- Bonus points for:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software.
- Experience using personalization-at-scale tools like ZoomInfo, Outreach, Gong, Linkedin, Sales Navigator, and Zoom.
Your hidden superpowers
- You are a go-getter. You don't mind doing hard work when it comes to finding new customers. You'll call everyone and their mother, get rejected a 1000 times and still go on till you conquer the US market.
- You have an appetite for learning. You have both professional and life experience but you're not done yet. You seek out the best way of working for us whatever the theory or your experience tells you.
- You're an expert in multitasking. You're flexible and you adapt quickly. At the same time, you know what's possible, and what not, and your communication skills are exceptional.
- You are competitive and you're not afraid to show it. You want to win no matter what it takes and you believe that a healthy revenue is the only way to prove that our vision can become a reality.
Speakap is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age, or disability. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.