Sales Development Representative - Germany
What you'll do
Your main responsibility will be to source and qualify potential customers who can benefit from Speakap product and services.
Here are a few things we envision you will lead and help with until we learn otherwise:
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing cold and warm prospects and attracting new potential sales outlets.
- Experiment with and implement social selling strategies including but not limited to:
- Networking on LinkedIn, creating and sharing videos that showcase our products on YouTube.
- Participating in prospect-saturated virtual communities/forums/social media groups.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps when qualified.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Utilize Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, phone, email, and social media channels to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospect needs and suggest appropriate products/services, relaying pertinent information back to the team appropriately.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls with (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
What you bring to the table
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Native speaker in German (and you grew up in Germany).
- 2 years of sales experience, preferably in B2B SaaS, with a history of exceeding lead targets.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Outreach.
- Strong communication skills via phone, email, social and video.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Bonus points for:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software.
- Experience using personalization-at-scale tools like ZoomInfo, Outreach, Gong, Linkedin, Sales Navigator, and Zoom.
Your hidden superpowers
You are a go-getter. You don't mind doing hard work when it comes to finding new customers. You'll call everyone and their mother, get rejected a 1000 times and still go on till you conquer the German market.
You have an appetite for learning. You have both professional and life experience but you're not done yet. You seek out the best way of working for us whatever the theory or your experience tells you.
You're an expert in multitasking. You're flexible and you adapt quickly. At the same time, you know what's possible, and what not, and your communication skills are exceptional.
You are competitive and you're not afraid to show it. You want to win no matter what it takes and you believe that a healthy revenue is the only way to prove that our vision can become a reality.