Information Security Officer
What 'll you do?
As Speakap’s Information Security Officer, your responsibilities lie at the heart of Speakap. In addition to enjoying the nitty-gritty details, you thrive working alongside management to help navigate key decisions. You have a vision on Information Security in 2021 and beyond, an eye for regulatory changes, an appetite for sharing your insights with others and love to put your idea's into action and will be ensuring our security framework is protected until the next round of updates.
Furthermore your will;
- Act as a representative for security issues with customers, partners, the public and law enforcement (such as in the event of a network attack/information theft).
- Develop and test information security governance policies/procedures, providing adequate business application protection without interfering with core business requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and test the Business Continuity Plan.
- Assess baseline compliance based upon the requirements of ISO27001 and develop a roadmap of improvements to mitigate risk and resolve any identified vulnerabilities.
- Ensure that the compliance documents are constantly reviewed and updated.
- Maintain a program of Information Security education and awareness, company-wide.
- Plan and facilitate internal/external audits for Information Security Management System and related controls.
- Develop internal compliance policies and reporting requirements with management.
- Assist with monitoring, interpreting and analyzing existing/prospective legislation which may impact the business and/or clients.
- Support the business in responding to client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Continuously improve our use of data to create actionable insights.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be part of the Human Resources team and you will work closely with our Management Team.
What you bring to the table
You have a passion for the latest compliance trends and you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You have at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role. Further you:
- Have a master degree education level.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and cyber security essentials, GDPR and other architecture control frameworks.
- Experience working with security standards surrounding employee data, customer data, privacy compliance, and e-commerce environments.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written.
- Superb organizational and execution skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a busy workload and to prioritize work.
- Proactive, able to work autonomously, make decisions and use your own initiative and judgment.