"What do I like most about Speakap? I would say it is a combination: people and work! From day one, I felt welcomed and appreciated. And to this day, I can still feel the energy and passion of everyone at Speakap, which is extremely motivating to me! In addition, every day is different, so I am constantly given opportunities to learn something new and evolve in my role"
- Vicky, former HR intern
What you'll do
As an HR intern your mission is to help the HR team create the best employment cycle by initiating different projects related to culture, growth, recruitment, performance and operations. Further, you will work on various different projects, both independent and collaborative.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- working together with the team to improve our current performance cycle;
- creating content in order to boost our Employer Brand;
- continuously improving our use of data to create actionable insights;
- recruiting the next HR intern.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be part of the Human Resources team and you will work closely with our Chief Operational Officer (COO), 2 HR advisors and Office Manager. The HR team drives the people agenda of Speakap in partnership with the management team, team leads and employees.
What you bring to the table
You would be the perfect fit for this role if you:
- are currently a HBO or WO student, ideally studying in a field such as Human Resources or Organisational Psychology;
- have relevant working experience, preferably in HR;
- live in the Netherlands;
- speak and write English fluently (Dutch is a plus, but not required);
- understand how to both give and receive feedback effectively;
- know your way around Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
- are organised, naturally curious, results-oriented and love to take the initiative;
- you have integrity and adapt easily to new situations;
- are available for at least 4 days a week.
What we're offering you
- Lot's of freedom and flexibility with the option to work from home. As a team we are in the office on Mondays;
- An internship compensation of 400,- euro's per month based on 32 hours per week, for 6 months.
- A travel allowance if you live more than 10 km from the office and you are coming to the office;
- Lunch and snacks if you are working from the office;
- Online and in person events;
- An international environment with colleagues from all over the world;
- A personal MacBook.
Start date: end of November
Deadline for applying: 15th of October