Data Quality and Health Intern
What 'll you do?
The Revenue Operations team drives the efficient and effective operations of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, as well as partnering with Product on strategic initiatives. We do this through creating data-driven recommendations, supporting teams with operational and analytics projects and working to get the most out of tools like Salesforce, Hubspot and ChurnZero.
- Design a framework for assessing the health of both our current data as well as the way we maintain that data.
- Work with leaders in our Commercial and Product teams to deliver a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis.
- Recommend about how to prioritize investments in our data health.
- Continuously improve our use of data to create actionable insights for the company.
- Manage a project to execute on one of the data health and maintenance priorities you identified.
- Present your findings and the impact made by your project to the entire company.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be part of the Revenue Operations team and you will work closely with Business Insights & Automation Manager and our Head of Commercial Operations.
What you bring to the table
You're currently a student, ideally studying in a field such as Data Science, Econometrics or Business Analytics and you are very well-organized. Further you:
- Have experience working with large, structured data sets, either through academic research or previous work experience.
- Speak and write English fluently (Dutch is a plus, but not required).
- Understand how to both give and receive feedback effectively.
- Are naturally curious., results-oriented and resilient.
- You adapt easily to new situations.