Customer Success Manager US
What you'll do
In short, you're our customers' beacon as they set foot on their Speakap journey. You guide them through complex onboardings and manage their (often high!) expectations.
You help our customers get the most out of Speakap. How?
- Think of...
...organizing training and content sessions
...proactively monitoring our customers' health and taking action where needed
- ...providing data-driven guidance on customer goal setting, for example, by leveraging benchmark insights and best practices
...conducting quarterly business reviews (QBR's) with senior stakeholders where you educate customers on their Speakap ROI and how to increase their return
- You develop and maintain strong, trusted customer relationships, with existing and new clients in the United States. Both with your day-to-day operational counterparts as well as more senior strategic stakeholders and executive buyers.
- You help customers translate their strategic business objectives into tangible Speakap goals and metrics.
- You're our product-feedback-collector: you talk to customers about our product and ensure that their feedback is passed on to the product team.
- You partner up with Customer Marketing regularly to create events and (internal comms) content that delivers tons of value to many customers.
- You actively involve our management team if need be, for example, with challenging renewals or escalations.
- You will keep your eyes open to spot cross-, and upsell opportunities and take charge in bringing them to life.
- You will take charge and lead efforts when you spot an at-risk customer in your portfolio.
- You work together with the CSM team to optimize our internal CSM processes by constructively challenging our status quo.
- You team up with our technical implementation experts to create partnerships with other tools that our customers use to make Speakap a one-stop-solution for all.
What you bring to the table
You have an unstoppable focus on the customer experience. You are extremely curious about anything and mainly the customer. You listen, and by doing that, you can put the customer's wishes first every day.
- 3+ years of work experience as a customer success or account manager.
- Experience in cross-selling and up-selling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You live in the United States on the East Coast.
- Credibility in the boardroom of mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Keeping multiple balls in the air while maintaining a view of the bigger picture and perfecting the details.
- Attention to detail and ability to build a detailed analysis.
- Actively search for solutions to problems that customers face.
- Tech savviness with tools: Salesforce, Gong, Zoominfo, Zoom, Google Suite & Pandadoc.
- Empathetic to customers and can quickly put yourself in their shoes. You realize that not everyone has the same skill set and that smart people sometimes make mistakes.
Your hidden superpowers
You're the human equivalent of the "Horse Whisperer." You understand people, sometimes better than they understand themselves. You're naturally curious, and that's why you use your superpowers to listen, ask questions, and give guidance to get results done. This always results in the best strategic and creative solutions for your clients.
You remain calm under pressure. You constantly balance internal and external priorities. You know that when customers come across unreasonable at times, it's nothing personal. As you can stay calm, you allow yourself to figure out their pain and what they are not telling you. That will help you solve customer issues.
You obsess over the details… and the bigger picture. You can work on the nitty-gritty if needed and understand that the devil is in the details. Yet, at the same time, you know when to zoom out and adopt a helicopter view. You're capable of identifying problems or opportunities in the greater scheme of things and approach customer account management in a strategic, long-term manner.
You love solving problems. Every customer is different, many times radically so. You relish being able to meet their specific needs and solve their problems that may have gone unsaid.
You're competitive. You want to win whatever it takes. You believe healthy revenues are the way to prove that our vision actually works in practice.
You can flex your communication skills. You're able to connect and have meaningful conversations with our customers no matter their place in the organization, from the CEO to an order picker in the warehouse or the guy at IT who's always grumpy.