Calling all marketing students with a creative writing flair and a passion for promoting positive workplace cultures!
We are a fast-growing team that now operates in six countries, and we were recently named one of the top 40 tech start-ups to work for in Amsterdam. Our marketing team has tripled in size over the past year, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to lubricate our well-oiled machine. Do you think using the word ‘lubricate’ is a bold move for a job description? Would you aspire to excite our audiences in a similar way? Keep reading then...
You will be working directly with the global Speakap marketing team, and will have the opportunity to learn from all of our teams focus areas. Are you ready to launch your marketing career alongside a highly skilled team of marketers, designers and engineers? Do you communicate beautifully and engagingly? Do you combine the creative flair of Don Draper, the eye for detail of Judge Judy, the work ethic of Walter White and the passion for writing of Carrie Bradshaw? Then what the hell are you waiting for? We’re waiting for you to come and join our team!
What you’ll actually do as a Marketing Intern
- Learn about SEO and edit our blog content accordingly.
- Planning, writing and taking pictures to create engaging content for our social channels.
- Assisting with email automation and workflows.
- Helping sales to craft emails and social posts that stand out from the crowd.
- Cross-department copywriting (for example, writing this job description!).
- And most importantly, you will never have to get someone other than yourself a coffee. Ever.
- Are a student (or postgraduate student) of Marketing, Media or Communications.
- Aren’t afraid to get creative in a B2B content marketing setting.
- Consider yourself pretty awesome when it comes to communication and time management skills.
- Enjoy working as a team, and feel comfortable communicating with people from all different backgrounds.
- Are eager to learn about the tech (SaaS) industry.
- Are fluent in English reading, writing and speaking. Additional European languages, in particular Dutch or Spanish, would be highly regarded.
- Ideally available full-time for a period of six months.
Speakap is a secure and private platform that enables organizations of all sizes to reach and engage with their highly-valued frontline employees in order to deliver greater customer experiences and business value.
In the store, warehouse, kitchen, floor, production line, field or on the road… Speakap is always available, enabling communication and collaboration from any internet-connected device. From the head office to the frontline employee, and back again.
Speakap is currently used by more than 350 companies in 27 countries around the world. Market leaders such as IKEA, Rituals, Intercontinental Hotels, McDonald's and Hudson's Bay all engage smarter through Speakap.
Creating a committed and diverse workplace where we learn from each other is central to Speakap’s values. We welcome people with different backgrounds, experiences, qualities and perspectives. We offer a friendly and welcoming workplace and believe wholeheartedly in equal opportunities for everyone.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated, so please don’t bother.