Calling all Graphic Design students! Are you looking for a cool internship where you can use your creative qualities to develop further? Look no further, because we're looking for a Graphic Designer Intern.
As the Graphic Designer Intern at Speakap, you’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty from day one. You’ll be involved in the design work for our sales team - which is arguably one of the most important functions being often one of the first touchpoint's Speakap will have with a prospect!
What you’ll actually do as a Graphic Designer Intern
- Graphic design for sales materials (one pagers, event flyers etc.), presentations, and mocks of demo environments.
- Contribution to the design of our eBooks and social media posts to learn how to ensure our brands visual style is consistently translated across different materials.
- Participate in discussions about design issues and challenges.
- You are a current student, or have completed a media-related study at a minimum MBO level in the fields of Graphic Design / Multimedia Design / Visual Art.
- You possess a proactive, independent and creative working attitude.
- You are aware of the latest online trends.
- You know how to work in Adobe’s Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Are fluent in English.
- Are open to feedback and direction.
We are open to you completing a thesis as part of this internship, and are flexible with working hours for the right candidate.
Speakap is a secure and private platform that enables organizations of all sizes to reach and engage with their highly-valued (frontline/customer-facing) employees in order to deliver greater customer experience and business value.
On the shop floor, in the kitchen, on the ward, on the road, or on the production line… Speakap is always available, enabling communication and collaboration from any internet-connected device. From the head office to the frontline employee, and back again.
Speakap is currently used by more than 300 companies in 27 countries around the world. Market leaders such as MediaMarkt, Rituals, McDonald's and Hudson's Bay all engage smarter through Speakap.
Creating a committed and diverse workplace where we learn from each other is central to Speakap’s values. We welcome people with different backgrounds, experiences, qualities and perspectives. We offer a friendly and welcoming workplace and believe wholeheartedly in equal opportunities for everyone.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated, so please don’t bother.