Are you ready to be a part of a team that is positively impacting the future of work?
In preparation for its next phase of growth, Speakap is seeking to appoint a Finance Officer to join our expanding finance team. The Finance Officer will be responsible for assisting our newly appointed CFO and building a healthy financial administration backbone for our award-winning company.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting.
- 3 – 4 year of Finance, Accounting experience.
- Ability to seamlessly pivot from big picture to detail, and back again.
- Proven ability to exercise excellent analytical and financial skills.
- Knowledge of the Dutch financial system.
- Experience with Netsuite accounting software.
- Migrating experience between financial systems.
- Good level of English and Dutch (most of the documentation is in Dutch)
- Are an enthusiastic, highly representative team player with strong interpersonal skills and integrity, and a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment.
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Are an energetic self-starter; confident, outgoing personality.
- Have excellent communication and people skills, and comfortable with stakeholders of all levels.
- Have the willingness to learn and ready for rapid career growth.
- Will report to the CFO.
- Are detail oriented.
Speakap is a secure and private platform that enables organizations of all sizes to reach and engage with their highly-valued frontline employees in order to deliver greater customer experiences and business value.
In the store, warehouse, kitchen, floor, production line, field or on the road… Speakap is always available, enabling communication and collaboration from any internet-connected device. From the head office to the frontline employee, and back again.
Speakap is currently used by more than 350 companies in 27 countries around the world. Market leaders such as IKEA, Rituals, Intercontinental Hotels, McDonalds and Hudson's Bay all engage smarter through Speakap.
Creating a committed and diverse workplace where we learn from each other is central to Speakap’s values. We welcome people with different backgrounds, experiences, qualities and perspectives. We offer a friendly and welcoming workplace and believe wholeheartedly in equal opportunities for everyone.
Up for the job?
For questions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated, so please don’t bother.