Speakap has become one of the most successful mobile-engaged SaaS solutions for organizations with distributed employees. We’ve helped more than 300 customers across the globe change the way they connect, develop and communicate with their workforce, and its only the beginning!
Are you ready to be part of a successful team that will positively impact the future of work?
With our headquarters in Amsterdam and offices in Barcelona, Cologne, Brussels, Sao Paolo and most recently in London, we’re growing into a truly global organisation! This summer, we’re opening our New York office - if you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere!
Speakap is looking to hire highly focused and deeply motivated professionals that enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, rewarding and transformative company. Do you enjoy a challenge? Enjoy working with businesses from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment? Well HOT DAMN! do we have a challenge for you!
We need someone with a lot of energy to acquire our largest customers and driving long term opportunities. The successful candidate will understand our target customers’ business objectives, and act as their trusted advisor for implementing Speakap most effectively. They will gather customer feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap.
As our Speakap Account Director you will be responsible for building upon your European counterparts processes, and adapting these to meet the needs of the North American market. This role needs to communicate effectively across multiple departments, time zones and customers.
If you’re an established sales professional that can shatter sales objectives and have a proven track record in providing SaaS and mobile solutions, let's keep talking.
- Have ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Foster new relationships for Speakap through outbound efforts.
- Help educate customers on the value of Speakap throughout the adoption cycle.
- Navigate key decision makers to build Speakap awareness within organizations in a new market.
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Speakap teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal.
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers.
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, on-boarding, and technical inquiries.
- Collaborate and work with various members of the Marketing & Sales team to build strategic adoption plans for customers.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends.
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- 5+ years of Account Executive / Account Manager experience.
- Relevant sales experience preferably in a SaaS solutions ideally in HRTech, social or mobile communications platforms.
- Understand or have experience in working with industries in retail, hospitality, convenience, manufacturing or transportation.
- Leverage inbound lead flow and create new opportunities from personal prospecting efforts, utilizing contact, existing accounts and partners, being creative with sales tools provided.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations.
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively.
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process.
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- You are available full-time.
- Live in a central business area of the US (think NYC, Chicago, San Fransisco etc.).
- Some travel required.
Speakap is a secure and private platform that enables organizations of all sizes to reach and engage with their highly-valued frontline employees in order to deliver greater customer experiences and business value.
In the store, warehouse, kitchen, floor, production line, field or on the road… Speakap is always available, enabling communication and collaboration from any internet-connected device. From the head office to the frontline employee, and back again.
Speakap is currently used by more than 300 companies in 27 countries around the world. Market leaders such as IKEA, Rituals, Intercontinental Hotels, McDonalds and Hudson's Bay all engage smarter through Speakap.
Creating a committed and diverse workplace where we learn from each other is central to Speakap’s values. We welcome people with different backgrounds, experiences, qualities and perspectives. We offer a friendly and welcoming workplace and believe wholeheartedly in equal opportunities for everyone.
- above competitive salary
- iPhone and MacBook
- commission model
Up for the job?
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated, so please don’t bother.