We are searching for an exceptional sales person to focus on our largest customers and opportunities. The successful candidate will understand their customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using Speakap most effectively. They will gather customer feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap. This role needs to communicate effectively across multiple departments and customers, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
If you’re an established sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should chat.
- have ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- foster new relationships for Speakap through outbound efforts
- help educate customers on the value of Speakap throughout the adoption cycle
- navigate key decision makers to build Speakap awareness within organizations
- identify customer needs and collaborate with Speakap teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- collaborate and work with different members of the Marketing & Sales team (Marketeers, Customer Success Manager, Account Executive, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness
- serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 3+ years of Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Some travel required
Speakap is a secure and private platform that enables organisations of all sizes to reach and engage with their highly-valued (frontline/customer-facing) employees in order to deliver greater customer experience and business value.
On the shop floor, in the kitchen, on the ward, on the road, or on the production line… Speakap is always available, enabling communication and collaboration from any internet-connected device. From the head office to the frontline employee, and back again.
Speakap is currently used by more than 300 companies in 27 countries around the world. Market leaders such as MediaMarkt, Rituals, McDonald's and Hudson's Bay all engage smarter through Speakap.
Creating a committed and diverse workplace where we learn from each other is central to Speakap’s values. We welcome people with different backgrounds, experiences, qualities and perspectives. We offer a friendly and welcoming workplace and believe wholeheartedly in equal opportunities for everyone.
Up for the job?
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated, so please don’t bother.