How you'll help your teams win
At Speakap, we believe that adapting to new realities gives us a competitive edge. We celebrate the fact that we learn from our customers and you every day, even if that means revisiting your projects and responsibilities based on those learnings. Having said that, here are a few things we envision you will lead and help with until we learn otherwise:
- Manage a 10+ FTE team with direct and indirect reports.
- Work on developing large accounts, together with the AEs.
- Provide sales coaching by joining conversations with prospects and customers.
- Design the winning sales playbooks that will get us to predictable revenue over time.
- Streamline sales & marketing processes to bring new opportunities, e.g., lead to demo phase, demo to proposal phase, or pilot to roll-out phase.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new and existing markets.
- Drive measurable pipeline growth through account-based marketing & sales.
- Work with the CRO on the wider commercial strategy for 12 to 24 months.
- Restructure your team for the best outcome together with the COO.
Remember - this list will be outdated three months from now. If not, we didn’t do a good job together!
What you bring to the table
- You’re a strategic, analytical thinker who isn't afraid to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds. You excel in day-to-day managing a large team based on hard and soft metrics.
- You’re a natural leader. You want to be in the room with the team when the deals are happening.
- You know how to sell. You have 6+ years experience in a commercial role and managed 100K+ annual contract value deals, or have run marketing departments who delivered on clear revenue targets.
- You have a clear idea of how to make marketing our superpower. There's a reason why companies like Intercom and Slack have been able to create marketing-led revenue. This is where you get your inspiration from. You are the type of go-to-market wizard who wants marketing to take the lead instead of following.
- You’re a storytelling genius. You instinctively know how a great story is built, no matter if it’s for a marketing campaign or a sales deck.
- People want to follow you. You have 4+ years of experience in a people manager role where you have managed 10+ FTE teams with both specialists, team leads, and managers.
- You have scaled before. You’ve hired, grew, and expanded a sales & marketing operation to triple digits growth. Ideally, you’ve done all of this in a subscription business.
- You’re a tech-savvy leader. You have hands-on experience with (!) implementation of sales & marketing technology, such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Gainsight, ChurnZero, Aircall, to scale revenue automation and standardization instead of tailor-made playbooks. You can clearly articulate what has to change in our tech stack instead of pushing the buttons.
- You know and love a fast-growing company's imperfections. Bonus points for past working experience in scale-ups and start-ups.
- You're empathetic and easily put yourself in other people's shoes. You realize that not everyone has the same skill set and that smart people sometimes make mistakes, no matter if they are an employee, customer, or partner.
- You have an appetite for learning. You come in with a ton of professional and life experience, but you're not done yet. You seek out the best way of working for us, whatever the theory or your experience tells you.
Pssst. One more thing
We want to be a hub for entrepreneurs and the extraordinary. When you join Speakap, you're truly part of a community that invests in you. You meet people from all walks of life who not only have a seat at the table, but also a bold voice. If you're not afraid to bring your whole self to work every day, we want you. Tell us more about your vision and how you'll impact the business. We're all ears.
*Agencies should not respond to this vacancy