Are you ready to be a part of a successful team that is positively impacting the future of work?
Speakap has become one of the most successful mobile-engaged SaaS solutions for organizations with distributed employees. We’ve helped 350+ customers change the way they connect with their workforce. With offices in New York, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cologne, Brussels, Sao Paolo and London, we’re growing into a truly global organization!
We need someone with a lot of energy to acquire our largest customers and drive long-term opportunities. You understand target customers’ business objectives, and act as their trusted advisor for effective implementation. After gathering customer feedback, you’ll bring it back to our internal teams to better align our product roadmap. In short, you'll be building an extensive sales pipeline and close (multi-year) deals to grow the Spanish market in the coming years with triple digits. If you’re an established sales professional that can shatter sales objectives, let's keep talking!
- Have ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Establish long-lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Foster new relationships through outbound efforts.
- Educate customers on the value of Speakap throughout the adoption cycle.
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Speakap teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal.
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewed contracts with customers.
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, on-boarding, and technical inquiries.
- Collaborate and work with various members of the Marketing & Sales team to build strategic adoption plans for customers.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends.
- Prepare and attend events, building relationships to increase the pipeline.
- 5+ years of Account Executive / Account Manager B2B experience.
- Sales experience - preferably in a SaaS solutions in HR Tech, social or mobile communications platforms.
- Understand or have experience working with industries in retail, hospitality, convenience, manufacturing or transportation.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large multi-year recurring revenue contracts, with presentation skills fit for senior managers and the C-suite.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- Live in the Barcelona area, have a professional level of English, and available full-time.
- Some travel required.
Speakap is a secure and private platform that enables organizations of all sizes to reach and engage with their highly-valued frontline employees in order to deliver greater customer experiences and business value.
In the store, warehouse, kitchen, floor, production line, field or on the road… Speakap is always available, enabling communication and collaboration from any internet-connected device. From the head office to the frontline employee, and back again.
Speakap is currently used by more than 350 companies in 27 countries around the world. Market leaders such as Nike, IKEA, Rituals, Intercontinental Hotels, McDonalds and Hudson's Bay all engage smarter through Speakap.
Creating a committed and diverse workplace where we learn from each other is central to Speakap’s values. We welcome people with different backgrounds, experiences, qualities and perspectives. We offer a friendly and welcoming workplace and believe wholeheartedly in equal opportunities for everyone.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated, so please don’t bother.